Linear axis for testing cabinet doors, drawers and rollers
With this testing system, endurance tests can be carried out on revolving, sliding, horizontally moving roller and folding doors, cabinets and drawers in furniture pieces and castors of various types of furniture. The linear unit of the test stand is controlled and operated from the PC via a special testing machine controller.
- Force, distance, speed (indirectly via time specifications), number of cycles and pause time freely programmable via standard software
- largely free definition of the entire test procedure
- EDC control, optional setpoint outputs/inputs
- coupling of further measuring channels
The test bench consists of:
- a continuous base plate made of galvanised sheet steel, full-surface with bore grid M10, mounted on aluminium profiles
- two profiles for mounting the linear axis incl. manual height adjustment via two spindle rods
- a linear axis with 3m stroke and slide guide
- a path measuring system for carriage movement integrated in the drive
- end position monitoring.
- Force, displacement, elongation control
- overload protection,
- automatic force calibration,
- sample break detector,
- return function, sSetup mode via control panel (front control) with display (force, displacement).