Testing on disc springs
Universal testing machine inspekt 100kN
For this application the universal testing machine Inspekt 100kN is used as a disc spring testing machine. For this purpose it is equipped with a suitable testing device for disc springs. This testing device for clutch springs is equipped with a force measurement and a spring travel measuring system with a maximum test force of 100kN. The test is carried out and the results evaluated with the material testing software LabMaster.
Various testing possibilities:
1. testing of the actuation travel of the diaphragm spring:
- Measurement of the force and the spring travel
- Random non-destructive testing during production as part of quality assurance
2. checking the uniformity of the bending of the spring tongues by scanning with a measuring probe
Testable spring dimensions:
- Outer diameter: 270 to 440mm
- Inner diameter: 50 to 150mm.
The test device consists of:
- 3 load cells below the tool holder,
- upper thrust collar holder with block protection
- lower measuring platform with force measurement and adjustable holder for displacement measuring probes.