- Drawer testing according to EN 14749 and EN 14074 standards Test rig for rollers with protective enclosure
- Rolling test on seating furniture with and without thresholds according to standards BIF-MA/ANSI X5.1, EN 1335-3 and ES 1038
Electromotive linear axes
Electromotive linear axes for the testing of rotary doors, sliding doors, roller doors, filing cabinets and drawers
- static, cyclic and dynamic loads
- endurance tests, functional tests, fatigue tests
- e.g. testing of hinged doors, sliding doors, roller doors, filing cabinets, drawers and hinges according to EN 14749 and EN 14074
- e.g. rolling test according to the standards BIFMA/ANSI X5.1, EN 1335-3 and ES 1038 with and without thresholds on seating furniture, containers and rolling tables
- use in development and quality control of series production
Due to their precise control and high speed, electromotive linear axes (linear modules) are also suitable for functional testing. Both tip-on mechanisms and soft-close functions can be tested. By accelerating the test specimen to the end position, extreme loads on hinges and fittings, e.g. when opening and closing a cabinet door or drawer, can be simulated.
Thus, these axes can be used in combination with corresponding coupling elements for controlled and non-controlled test sequences. In controlled processes, the test specimen is permanently connected to the axis. In uncontrolled sequences, the test specimen is first accelerated and then decoupled. The linear modules have been developed for different applications in two different constructive versions (with push rod or with toothed belt guide). Various equipment options are available for all models of the linear modules:
- protective device (safety switch already included in the scope of delivery)
- height adjustment system (manual or electric)
- set-up in inching mode with safe Monitoring
The test axes can either be integrated into a test frame or operated as a stand-alone test rig.
With the help of the testing software, it is possible to define motion sequences as freely as possible. This also includes switching between different speeds during the movement and reacting to events, such as reaching defined positions or forces, time marks, etc. The test data can be evaluated internally, logged or exported. In addition, test sequences and test results are securely stored and managed in the SQL database. A comfortable search function allows quick finding and compiling as well as statistical evaluation of different tests. This makes it easy to process statistics and complaints.
Further advantages of the coupling to testing Software:
- integration of external sensors as measurement or control variables (temperature or noise level sensors, light barriers, etc.)
- connection to Outlook, e.g. as monitoring of the test sequence with e-mail in case of test abort