Torsion testing device
Torsion testing machine Inspekt T-500H
With the torsion tester Inspekt T-500H a maximum torque of 500Nm at a rotational speed of 25 turns per minute can be realized.
The maximum test chamber length is 470mm, the maximum diameter of the test specimens is 315mm or 355mm flight circle diameter.
The testing device for torsion tests is equipped with a safety door which is electrically monitored.
The material testing software LabMaster is available for carrying out the tests and evaluating the test results.
- high torsional stiffness and high angular resolution
- electrical overload protection
- variable test speeds
- Maintenance-free AC servo motor with backlash-free planetary gearhead
- Operation with standard PC and Lab-Master material testing software
- Protection of the operating personnel by covering the working area with electromagnetic lock
Examples of application areas:
- Torsion testing of adhesive joints of gear shafts
- Torsion testing of bonded and welded metal parts for the automotive industry